FunToDo Castable Blend is perfect for manufacturing jewelry, dental and industrial parts using the direct investment casting method. FunToDo Castable Blend is easy to use on open LCD, MSLA and DLP based 3D-printers. 3D-printed parts from this material captures intricate features and show crisp details. This material offers smooth surfaces with clean burnout for a reliable casting process. Create custom made elegant organic geometries according to your preferences with excellent casting for positive and negative engravings.
- Preheat the Kiln to 850 Centigrade.
- 30 minutes after mixing the investment, put the mould straight into the hot kiln.
- Keep it at 850 C for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- After that drop to 485 Centigrade as quickly as the kin will allow. Hold at 485 for 15 minutes and cast.
- The flasks used are 75mm diameter and 75mm high.
- A centrifugal casting machine was used.
For this burnout schedule a simple Paragon SC2 kiln was used.