Our Standard Blend resin is a true versatile resin, the most cost-effective for printing your everyday items. This resin retains a certain flexibility after polymerization. The Standard Blend resin is a good choice to do first steps in 3D printing. Faint odor and low toxicity makes the resin ideal for use in the office, schools and universities.
It is easy-to-operate with it due to low viscosity – easy to fill vat, to filter, to clean model and printer parts. Resins is very accurate in wide area of curing time, that provide a good quality even at mistaken exposure, which reduces the time for learning 3d printing skills. Unpigmented resin can be used with pigments.
- Package: 1 kg
- Color: Red or Black (opaque), Unpigmented (translucent)
- Odor: Faint odor
- Viscosity: 100 mPa.s at 25°C
- Hardness Shore D: 35
- Density: 1.02 g/cm³
- Shrinkage: <0.5%
- Z-axis resolution (layer height): from 20 to 200 μm
- UV cure: from 225 to 415 nm
- Storage: 10°C< t >40°C, in dark, dry place out of direct sunlight
- Wash up: 40-60% ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol
What does the box contain?
FunToDo Standard Blend Resin
Suitable for most DLP/LCD 3D printers. To confirm compatibility with your printer, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.