Enormous high resolution (up to 2 microns), and clarity. There are numerous applications where an Ultra High resolution clear resin is needed. High Tech applications involving micro fluids, light channelling, micro lighting, microscopic filter applications etc. Although Nano Clear is especially a product targeting the high end market, also the other end of the printer spectrum can benefit from this high resolution resin. Although the mechanical and optical limitations of common LCD machines, like the D7 and the Photon, won’t bring out the best of this resin, these machines can also benefit from the magnificent properties of Nano Clear.
- Package: 1 kg, 500 gr
- Color: Clear (transparent)
- Odor: Faint odor
- Viscosity: 83 mPa.s at 25°C
- Hardness: (Shore D): 85
- Density: 1.02 g/cm³
- Shrinkage: <0.2%
- Z-axis resolution (layer height): from 5 to 100 μm
- UV cure: from 225 to 415 nm
- Storage: 10°C< t >40°C, in dark, dry place out of direct sunlight
- Wash up: 40-60% ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol
What does the box contain?
Resin FunToDo Nano Clear
Suitable for most DLP/LCD 3D printers. To confirm compatibility with your printer, write to email@example.com.