The Industrial Blend resin has been developed specifically for certain industrial customers who require extremely hard resin and maintains its structural integrity while being exposed to very low and high temperatures. It has been tested to keep its dimensional properties from -45C to +225C.
Because of these properties, it is one of the few resins perfectly suited to vulcanization. For relatively low-temperature metals such as pewter or tin, you can also use the Industrial Blend to print your molds and cast straight from the printed mold. Unpigmented resin can be used with pigments.
- Package: 1 kg, 500 gr
- Color: Red or Black (opaque), Unpigmented (translucent)
- Odor: Faint odor
- Viscosity: 95 mPa.s at 25°C
- Hardness Shore D: 75
- Density: 1.05 g/cm³
- Shrinkage: <0.5%
- Z-axis resolution (layer height): from 20 to 200 μm
- UV cure: from 225 to 415 nm
- Storage: 10°C< t >40°C, in dark, dry place out of direct sunlight
- Wash up: 40-60% ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol
What does the box contain?
Resin FunToDo Industrial Blend
Suitable for most DLP/LCD 3D printers. To confirm compatibility with your printer, write to email@example.com.