Dentifix was created following the close collaboration with dentistry professionals and the dental prosthetists, and became the most affordable dental resin on the market! This resin is perfect for printing dental models, alignment, contention, crowns, bridges, etc. It also can be used for all other applications requiring a high precision of the model.
Dentifix-3D Modelling has a very smooth surface after printing and a great hardness that makes it ideal for dental model creation. Its matt color makes details clear and facilitates laboratory work by eliminating annoying reflexes. Use with a Dentifix Gingiva Mask FLEX resin to simulate the flexibility of the patient’s gums to adjust dental prostheses.
Produced in three versions:
- HR (High-reactive) – compatible with DLP and LCD printers
- HR+ (High-reactive plus) – suggested for low-end LCD printers
- LR (Low-reactive) – compatible with SLA printers
- Package: 1 kg
- Color: Sand Yellow RAL 1002 (opaque), Matte Grey (opaque) or Clear (transparent)
- Odor: Faint odor
- Viscosity: 95 mPa.s at 25°C
- Hardness Shore D: 81
- Density: 1.05 g/cm³
- Exposure energy: 18 mJ/cm²
- Tensile strength: 45 MPa
- Elongation at break: 5%
- Shrinkage: <0.2%
- Z-axis resolution (layer height): from 10 to 150 μm
- UV cure: from 225 to 415 nm
- Storage: 10°C< t >40°C, in dark, dry place out of direct sunlight
- Wash up: 40-60% ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol
What does the box contain?
Dentifix-3D Modelling LR Resin
Suitable for most SLA 3D printers. To confirm compatibility with your printer, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.