A new resin for flexible parts of dental models. Gingiva resin was created following the close collaboration with dentistry professionals and the dental prosthetists. Dentifix-3D Gingiva is a strong and flexible resin, gum pink color, suitable for printing flexible gingival masks.
It can be used in combination with 3D printed dental model elements using Dentifix-3D Modelling resin to test dental implants in the jaw model, simulating the flexibility of the patient’s gums to adjust dental prostheses.
- Package: 1 kg, 500 gr
- Color: Pink RAL 3014 (opaque)
- Applications: Flexible gingiva masks
- Odor: Faint odor
- Viscosity: 95 mPa.s at 25°C
- Hardness Shore A: 60-65
- Shrinkage: <0.2%
- Z-axis resolution (layer height): from 10 to 150 μm
- UV cure: from 225 to 415 nm
- Storage: 10°C< t >40°C, in dark, dry place out of direct sunlight
- Wash up: 40-60% ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol
What does the box contain?
Resin FunToDo Dentifix-3D Gingiva
Suitable for most DLP/LCD 3D printers. To confirm compatibility with your printer, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.